MISSION IMPOSSIBLE GHOST PROTOCOL - POSTER CHALLENGE

Now I'm no illustrator or poster designer... at all.

Hell, I don't even have Photoshop at the moment.

That said, I do enjoy a challenge. Which is why from now on I'll be attempting to make a poster for every coming blockbuster. I warn you: they'll likely all suck.

Hence why I encourage you guys to help me and make your own!

They don't have to be perfect, just fun.

This month we're starting with Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol which has already had its share of posters. Most of them ass, like the ones involving Mr Cruise wearing hood.

Some of them decent.


I like that one, although is Cruise's nipple on fire?

I like that one.

Some of them good.


This Olly Moss-style IMAX poster is pretty minimalist but it's cool.

Here's mine:


Yeah, I know. It's bloated and childish.

OMG it's M:I 2!!!

Your mission, if you choose to accept it is to send all your entries to razorheadfilmsltd@gmail.com

My favourites will be posted on the blog and the upcoming website. FOREVER.

This post will auto-destruct in 5 seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT - REVIEW

24: SEASON 1 - REVIEW

THE ADDAMS FAMILY MUSICAL - REVIEW