KNIGHT AND NIGHT (AND DAY) - POSTER TALK

Ok, so I'm actually watching Knight And Day while posting this and I still have no idea what DAY is in that god forsaken ass title.


Why?!

I mean, I know Cruise's character's parents are called Knight but he's actually called Roy Miller and Diaz's character is called June Havens so...

Well, I guess her sister's called April which is another month which contains days...

Nope. 

That can't be it. They fucked up: they fucked up bad. You can't just sacrifice sense for THE cheesiest pun out there!


See!

Oh dear, looks like I'll have to check out what my country of origin, La France, has to say about that translation-wise...



No no no no NO!!!

Bordel de merde!!!

KNIGHT makes sense!!!

Then again, Night And Day makes sense but... that's the pun! You've unpunned the pun! Now it both makes sense and is completely altogether meaningless.

Night And Day... that could be about anything!

Come on Italy, you can do this, you can fix it!


Really?

Night And Day also? I don't get it. Don't ALL films have "noches" and "dias"?

Wait...

"Dias"... Cameron "Diaz"...

Knight And Diaz...

...

Spain?


YES!!!

That works, it does! I'll take it!

Explosive Encounter: two people meet and it turns out to be an "explosive encounter" which leads both of them to have thrilling adventures together etc. 

THAT's what I'm talking about, THAT's the film!

But then...


Fixed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT - REVIEW

24: SEASON 1 - REVIEW

THE ADDAMS FAMILY MUSICAL - REVIEW